View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 03:23 PM   #162
muscrat
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorac813 View Post
I'm back! This board is AWESOME!!!
You have already read how great it is to have the punch for the notches and then as a corner rounder. That IS outstanding.

I have made the following envelopes so far: 3x3, 4x4, 3 1/2x 5 1/2, and 2- A2 card envelopes using a scoring measurement on one card at 3 3/4 and the other at 3 1/2. Actually, the larger A2 is better for me because I don't seem to know when to stop embellishing.

But I have learned from you experts that no matter what size envelope I'm making on the board I can just decrease the scoring measurement by a 1/4" and my card will be a little bigger for those embellishments.

I find the measurements on the board to be spot on for what I have done so far. If the cards don't line up for you when you fold ithem, just change around the flaps until they line up. I followed the instructions just the way they are given.

Hmmmmmm, I wonder if I should buy another one in the event something happens to this one, like what I don't know. Can you tell I'm HOOKED?
Thanks for coming back and posting your experience! Not sure when I will get mine, but I sure am anxiously awaiting!! LOL
Winners Post
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!