View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:29 AM   #3311
stampinbb
blaBBermouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampin Wrose View Post
I need to do my free car check up by the end of the month, they keep letting me know, as I should have 5,000 miles on it or more, and it'll be six months. Um, I'm waiting til the end of the month because I'm hoping to be closer to one thousand..... "Only driven by a little old lady".... comes to mind. Except I've been letting DH drive it a lot when we go out to eat. Especially tonight as it was a longer drive and having my iPod for music is so much better than commercials. We stopped for milk on the way home, I ran in for it, so I won't have to go out tomorrow.

We love noticing if waitresses look at bills - most of the time, after I put my credit card on the bill, I put the tray back in the center at the edge. Generally they put the check tray initially closer to DH but not always. Anyway. When they bring it back, it tells me a lot by how many set the tray next to DH to sign. He hands the tray to me, usually the waitress is already gone but it's funny. I just do the tipping much quicker and easier, he agonizes over it. rofl

So he works and makes the income but I do all the bill paying and have fantastic credit. So far so good. ha ha ha

Anyway I'm not yet at 900 miles on my new Camry that will be six months old on March 2nd.
Um, wow. I've put over 4000 miles on my car and I've had it for about six weeks.