Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:49 AM   #18367
SuzyS1104
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Tonight after work, I'm going to stop in at the visitation. It's right on my way home sort of, so that will be okay. I don't plan to stay there long - just enough to say hi to my girls and greet the rest of the family there.

Saturday at 3 is the get together at Luby's with the family so I'll have some time to visit with the girls then, but they (especially Lisa) will be trying to touch base with all the family she never sees. I'm sure I won't get much if any one on one time with her.

Sunday morning I have RS meeting at 9 a.m. (<yawn> - no sleeping in that day) followed by church at 12:30 and then I'll have the rest of the day.

I've got a ton of stuff to do, so I don't really need anything else for this weekend. Oh, my GF is coming to get the boxes of food that I took out of my food storage room Saturday morning at 9.
Well, I saw this...and needed to back track. Sorry to hear the news about your ex-SIL. It will be a quick visit..but, at least you can touch base with the family...and be there for support.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!