Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:31 AM   #18365
SuzyS1104
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Last night we went to Cinderella at Justin's HS. Nice to be with the guys in charge since we get in free! The kids did a great job. I love being able to see the sets that Justin builds, and it's awesome to see his father so proud of him. Suzy, I wore your scarf & got lots of compliments on it...even a lady walking into the restroom as I was leaving pointed at it & said "Cute!!!" as she passed quickly by, lol!

I found the little cubby thing that matches my cubes so I'll build that today & see if it works for my ink pads. They were 50% so I got 2. I am wondering if I like organizing & decorating that room more than crafting in it we'll see!!!

Someone is FINALLY coming to talk numbers about the pool today. We'll see if we can swing more than a mud puddle. Bud had grand dreams, he wants an outside bathroom with shower as well as the pool, hot tub & get this... a table in the pool with stools under water. I want a water feature and deep water...that's it, lol! I think the boy is going to get a reality check this morning!
Sounds like a fun night!!! Ooh, la,la, Girl!!!! That's cool! Glad that you are enjoying your scarf. I just finished another one last night.....this one is the one with orange, red, burgandy, and rust.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!