Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:24 AM   #18362
SuzyS1104
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
Wow, so much going on.
Shell, glad Kenzie is back home. Thanks for the heads up on Jaydin's surgery. If she hasn't gotten the latest issue of that horse magazine, let me know. I'll see if there is a new issue and pick it up on Saturday and ship it just in time for recuperation

Soni, Whoo Hoo to Ali and Brooke. Your girls have raised good kids. You should be proud. Hope you're feeling better today.

Dody, I'll try to get to FB to see the quilt but it probably won't be before next week. Just too crazy this next few days.

Maggie, what a sweet thing for your vet's office and the crematory to do for you and for Reggie. Hugs.

Suzy, I got the list, thanks. I'll be mailing those out on Monday hopefully. I have something to pick up in Springfield for them but otherwise they are ready to go.

HI Karen, Bye Karen LOL

Lois, hope you're keeping warm.

Okay. I have a ton of stuff to do for this weekend. I'm looking at making 30 paper rosettes for our party on Saturday. I've just been waiting for the final head count - meaning I have them all to make today! ::: sigh ::: Plus make sure all the paper work for the various contests are ready for the writing party is ready for Saturday AND get my you know what post put up on my you know what (in my siggy line)
Hey...not a problem...glad I could help out! Can't wait to see what you are sending us! I'm ready for the next one! I've been working on Valentine stuff recently. Need to finish those and get them in the mail.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!