View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 06:45 AM   #209
JBgreendawn
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

you know what I have noticed this month? ( I am not spending as much as I normally would... because, I know i have to adjust those totals...) so, although I am shopping. I'm OK with what I have spent so far this year. ( even when its red) So, I think this accountability thing is going OK. (and I'm glad I found you guys...)

and late last night I was reading a post in gs. and on the last page ( post 84) there is an off-hand comment about a gal I had been talking to in PM's that rak'd me some old printed paper last year ( that I love ) and I have an envelope going for her on my desk... made her some note cards and stamped images and such... and in this post it mentions she has passed away.
and that really got me. not because, I was terribly close to her but, just the I was too late to send this to her and then it got me thinking about all the other people we know in this site. and or just the internet in general ( when I say this site I mean stampers I hardly turn facebook on every month and I don't do the other social things )except pinterest. but, it got me thinking what if something happened to me? or to you guys? or people I have "known" for a long time. do you have a system in place that someone in your real flesh and blood life would let one of your Internet people know something had happened? (so they could tell others?)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!