View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 09:10 PM   #32
lindac007
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via Yahoo to lindac007

Ladies ALL my swaps are duplicates not needed so you are sooo welcome to join me anytime!! I've got 4 open and one closed right now but none of them require duplication!!!! you can be so free to really play and have fun when not worried about making a bunch of duplicates also my quanity is low usually 4 instead of 6 you see a lot because I want you to enjoy but now become burden down by asking for 6 when 4 gives you chance to maybe do several themes.

I pledge to myself this year I am going to use my scraps and not store 2 or 3 of something because I needed 6 so feel free to join in any time In maybe 10 days I have to close out the chocolate recipe first I'm starting one not done before here on SCS it will be great opporuntiy to play, create and enjoy.

I found robin blue at archiver's today. very pretty. I wasn't going to do all the pages in those 2 colors but some. robin blue is beautiful combined with a liliac color!!!! I was playing around in the paper section for coordinating colors! there are many with that color selection of robin blue and brown.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!