View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:30 PM   #21
connie leone
Stampin' Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatarinaM View Post
I keep asking people who use tack n peel how they store the actual rubber stamps and never get an answer. Hopefully you can help me out!
Because in my mind, if they're not attached in some way to a a surface, they're in a big pile in a box somewhere, lol!
I like the idea of tack n peel, but can't envision an organized way of keeping them stored when not in use!
Katrina, To make a long story short, the way I store my stamps that are down to the bare rubber is fairly easy! I cut out a 6X6 piece of card stock, stamp each image then I use my hot laminator and laminate that. Then I take poster tape (really just doubled sided tape) and on the other side I place each stamp. Then I place that in CTMH stamp/paper envelope. I tried the tack it over and over and found that it was a long process. I have not regretted un mounting my stamps down to the bare rubber. Before I did this I did a lot of research on here and asked questions too! A lot of people were actually just using good old paper envelopes to store the un mounted stamps. If I can be of any help or you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!