View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:27 PM   #51
Penny of KC
Cardstock Collector

Default Help with "shadow" cut

I am not sure I am posting this correctly, but I could sure use some help. I have had my Cameo a few months but don't have tons of time to use it. I am trying to figure out a couple of things. First I tried to use the offset to do a shadow or blackout and didn't seem to get it right. What I want is to cut out a phrase or word and then cut it out slightly larger in another darker color, to go behind it, to make it stand out. When i did it, it cut out the word in the inside area too.. If this makes sense. Not sure how to describe this.

Also, i purchased a set of three baby phrases, then I ungrouped them because i only want to cut out one. But the problem i keep having is that it also ungroups all of the little pieces it cuts out for each one so I then can't move them around because the little pieces have to be all moved individually, so it takes a long time and I can't get those little pieces back exactly where they should be.

My apologies if I am not posting this correctly. Thanks, I have already found some great info on here!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!