View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 10:56 AM   #1383
Vickie Y
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
I love how everyone is fighting over me! Especially when it's something I love to do. Donna, you are only a little further west so I could come on out when I get Vickie organized. I am saving time for Lynn, but I have to wait until she moves into that empty new world!! That would be so much fun, to start from scratch and build as you move in!

Lynn, as you move in, start with the furniture placed in the best spots according to how you will use them. Then work from the floor to the ceiling. I put stuff on the top shelf that I don't need everyday. What I want in front of me is this: craft table space, cutter/trimmer, scoreboard, adhesives. All the stuff I grab first. My new envelope punch board will be there also, when it arrives!! (Ok, Kathy, stop thinking about that. You're drooling all over the keyboard!)

I am going to take my parents to an appt and to get their oil changed so I will be away some today. Keep up the chatter and work on those cards. So far I have points for Angie, Dawn, Paola, Connie, Dea and Vickie. Have I missed anyone?

What, a new tool?! More details please. What is it? I'm sure I will need to have it in front of me too! I LOVE new stuff!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!