View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:00 AM   #23
muzbysmom
Gabfest Goddess

I'll join in. US only please!

1. What are your favorite crafting colors? Most any color combined with brown or black and white with a splash of a bright color.

2. Is there a card fold or technique that you would enjoy learning how to create? ??? Not sure. Tried the tissue flowers yesterday and that went nowhere! Do enjoy trying new things even if they don't work out.....

3. How do you organized your 12 inch papers? I have those plastic stand up divided things (not sure what to call them) and sort colored papers by color groups in one and sort DP by company in another.

4. What is your favorite style or craft company? Love SU for most everything. Only like the thicker double sided papers for DP. LOVE punch art and CAS.

5. Add any additional information you might want someone to know about your crafting habits! I started out scrapbooking and didn't even like stamping when I attended my first Stampin' Up party. Demo assumed everyone knew what they were doing and didn't give much instruction and I left frustrated. Making a new friend who also stamped (met at a CM workshop but she'd just signed up as a SU demo) and took the time to teach me got me hooked on stamping. I now stamp more than I scrapbook (I'm WAY behind on my scrapbooking now).

Last edited by muzbysmom; 01-31-2013 at 09:07 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!