View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 03:07 AM   #1123
Cloudia
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmaraul View Post
Good afternoon

Happy mail alert!

Cloudia - your package has arrived safely.

Too much fun! I laughed out loud over the Vintage Children. That's how we explain acquiring Russell. The sparkle cards is very pretty and the shaped card has a great shape! The hedgehog made me go "aww....". Finally, love, love, love the dance card! I want one.

Thanks for the wobbles for me Now I can shake something up a bit - let me go check my stamps!

Great cards sistah!
Oh, yay, made it before the due date! I made that vintage purse on Paulette's card, but my favorite was the sparkly one. Sometimes everything just comes together and it did on that one.

I keep all the dog toys in a laundry basket behind "their" chair in the family room. Every day, I put most of them back in the basket so I can vacuum, and as soon as I put the vacuum away, Sable and Lexus are pulling them back out again. Sable likes to sneak the toys into the backyard. I usually find out when I mow the lawn...

Well, we went from a minus 20 degree windchill to 57 degrees in one day. That has to be some kind of record. My backyard is under water. Today the wind is whipping around and the temps are supposed to go below freezing, so I will have an ice skating rink with dog toys embedded in it!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!