View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:16 PM   #25
raduse
Stamp'n In The Light
 
raduse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: on location with SCS
Posts: 31,965
Default

I'm another "Other" stamper too - Memento Tuxedo Black 98% of the time, and then a mix of Tim Holtz Distress inks, Adirondak, Memento Color Dew Drops, and Stampin Up! to create the remaining 2% and only when I need a color ink. Love my Memento Tuxedo Black - NO Running with Prismacolor Markers!!! The others stipple and reink great!!!! except for my SU ones from time to time and those tend to curl at the sides.
__________________
Bonnie
I am wondering, why you are here? - Yoda
Proud member of Alexa's "Mommy's Pretend Stamping Friends"

My Blog - Stamping In The Light
Sr. Design Team Member Mark's Finest Papers,
raduse is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote