View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:47 PM   #9
canada goose
Insane Embellisher

Default Are canadians paying too much for SU products

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiP View Post
In Australia, our dollar is currently worth more than the US dollar (and has been for well over 12 months), yet our stamp prices are about double the US prices. For Sale-A-Bration, we must spend $100 for a freebie, US spend is half that. I guess the extra is to cover the cost of freight, but jeez! I once looked at a US catty by mistake, and kept wondering why the prices were so reasonable. I then realised my error, and it was back to double the cost!!
Welcome to the club, in Canada our dollar is worth than the U.S. dollar as well for about 2 years. We pay 20 -30% more for the same product and this descrepancy is why many su demos in Canada quit.Its hard to justify those prices when you dollar is worth more. Why not make the prices in all cattys in u.s. dollars and be done with it which would take care of the difference in price. That much of a jump made it hard for demos to make their quota, as people were not willing to pay that much more for a product. Where i live many just have a u.s post box if they want to still get su product.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!