View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:21 PM   #1122
SybilMcC
October Swapper of the Month 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmaraul View Post
We ran errands today after the weather calmed down. Made it in to Petsmart to get a new toy. We picked out a rattle-y crinkle-y squeaky toy with teething bits for feet. It looks like a clown cat. When we got home, Watson sat in my lap for almost an hour playing with the new toy. I think he likes it!

My fun new thing is to put all the dog toys in the "toy basket' and watch him drag them all out again, one by one. It's a stacking bin with an open front - he can walk in and out of the container. It's so funny to watch him. Toys don't belong in there, they belong all over the floor (according to him).
And you are enjoying having a lap dog aren't you? That is so sweet. I miss puppy playing. Hug Watson for me.
When we first got Charlie he found the toy basket, and would take one toy out and sniff it and taste it and put it aside. Then he would get another one and do the same thing. When he found Flossie's teddy bear, he took it and carried it around for days. He slept on it and just basically used it like a security blanket. He doesn't do that now, but he plays fetch with it. He still takes all the other toys out, and between him and Ruby there are toys all over the house. I found a fuzzy yellow banana squeaky toy in the kitchen pantry floor. NO idea how they got it in there.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!