View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 05:15 PM   #1348
Ksnurse
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

hmmmmm....maybe this could be my new career...I could happily spend hours organizing...Yes, I'm a little OCD. I always blame it on a very small house which is true but I just like having things neat and tidy. I just finished unmounting all my stamps and putting in page protectors in 3 ring binders per theme. I did leave the SU sets together so far. Am waiting a bit to see if I like the categories before I stamp them all for index. But I already love having all my stamps in 7-2" notebooks in 1 area. then I did another 3 ring binder with magnet sheets for dies....whoot!!

So maybe I could hire myself out. wonder what the going price is? And I'm really good at dumpster diving also...just took an old metal time card holder that hangs on wall out of neighbors trash. I plan to use it to put finished cards ready for iminent mailing in so I will always see it and hopefully start getting them to PO in time....just have to figure out how to fix it up as dull gray isn't my style....

QFTD38 and proud fan club member

Join us for Christmas Card Challenge 2013and All Occasion Card Challenge 2013
Y'all are cordially invited to a teaparty with the Sisterhood of the Traveling Teaparty.
resident lurker at the You Can Do It challenge
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!