Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 03:36 PM   #11160
katlady2
Pearl-ExPert

Evenin' girls.

Read back and caught up a bit.

Vikkijo, good grief girl, you sure have been having a rough go of it lately! I wish I could send you on a vacation... wouldn't mind one myself. We've been having a few vehicle issues ourselves. John's truck needs a water pump so he has to put it in in the next day or so.

Been having some really crazy weather lately, 50 -60 on Mon & Tues then dropping back into the lower 30s today and even colder the rest of this week. Blech!

Haven't been online much because I've been taking a class for work. Finished up yesterday and passed so requested approval to take the 2nd half. It's helping me understand insurance better and I'll get continuing ed credit for them.

Don't remember what else I read or was going to say... so will close for now, may try making a card to the teapot tuesday challenge this week, who knows, maybe some paper, glue and scissors will lift my mood a bit...

Caio!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!