View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:23 AM   #2960
jukie
Die Cut Diva

Just flying in...needed a break at work.

Today I am struggling with people who don't feel the need to use their brain cells...and expect me to pull a rabbit out of hat, or more to the point a water pump! wait let me just check, I know I have one here under my desk you can have.....don't promise your customer's things you can not possibly deliver, and then try and blame me! **removes herself from soap box**

Tonight I have my SIL and her two puppies coming over for fun and mayhem and another friend. The puppies are nuts, kisses, snuggles, licks, fights, barking, and then it's naptime...so cute both are boston terriers and I love them to bits. DH and I are like their second Mum and & Dad so they are equally as comfortable around us as SIL and BIL.

I have laundry, and general tidy up to do before they get there, then its make dinner, play time, and then once they leave I will head back down to the craft room.

Hope everyone is staying safe in this wierd and wonderful weather, we have high temps today, with rain, but expect a flash freeze tonight...so a fun drive in the morning.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!