View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:32 AM   #3248
stampinbb
blaBBermouth

Its been another eventful week around here. DD had to be taken to the hospital, via ambulance from her game on Monday night. Fun times.

She had a severe asthma attack which led to extreme difficulty breathing, blacking out, muscle cramping, chest pain, etc. We couldn't keep her awake and when she was awake was screaming over chest pain. So, had to call 911.

She's ok now, but that wasn't fun. I had to call the school yesterday(we were at an opponent's school, not our own) and talk to their athletic director as NO ONE from the opposing school could be located and we needed access to first aide and a defibrillator. Luckily the firehouse was directly across the street and was there in five minutes. It was pathetic. I was furious. We have another game at the same school today. I've been guaranteed that the AD will be there today and that this type of situation will never occur again.