Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:15 AM   #11150
vikkijo
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Location: At the end of a dead end dirt road, in the middle of no where!
Default here too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerriannb View Post
Hi all.......

It has rained all night here and is supposed to be heavy all day today. I think it is lovely, but there is minorish flooding up north. To be expected as it is the rainy season and it does happen every year. Browny is out to Injune (west) today and is expecting to be stuck there for the weekend. Summer in Queensland - hot, muggy and wet.
it's super icy out now
Not much to do today. Grocery shopping and not much else. I have done a load of washng and it is in the dryer. There are a few more loads to do but I will only do what is necessary (work clothes) until the rain disappears.

Annabelle and Fynlay are here for the weekend. Uncle Browny did not want to go to work as figures he will miss seeing them. We haven't had them since the middle of December and he is having withdrawals.
Just wait till he is a grampa! then he WON'T go to work when they visit! LOL

School starts for the bulk of the schools on Tuesday (not us). Jaxson from next door is starting Prep and he came over in his uniform yesterday. Very cute. It doesn't seem long ago that he was in nappies at the fence waiting for Browny and the truck. He stills waits at the fence, but now he talks and talks and talks. Annabelle starts next year.

I have all the photos that are on the computer catalogued. Now to start scanning the huge drawer and the photo albums. Won't get much done witht he kids here, but plan on attacking it as soon as I can.

Keith Urban has a concert here tonight. Browny reminded me again that I was slack not getting tickets. A few friends are going and he is a bit jealous. You get that....

I am now going to gget those photos uploaded....

I am so impatient for Spring now, where I live we do not have flood issues, or Tornado's. we get really bad thunderstorms and high winds though
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!