Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:51 AM   #11149
vikkijo
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Location: At the end of a dead end dirt road, in the middle of no where!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sempermom View Post
Sue, i too hope it is just the weather making you chilly. I love stoufers lasagna, they make a yummy chicken rice dish too.

Well, i finally got my post posted on my blog, good grief! my pics are kinda big so i bet thats why they took forever to load, they do absolutly weird things to the colors too. gotta work on my lighting i supose......

anyways, heres a linky

Taj-Ma-Holly

oh, everyone liked the new potroast recipe except for ME, ha ha.... it was more like BBQ, and i hate any type of BBQ, LOL.......and, the sauce becomes VERY thin, which the recipe did not say, so, i took out the meat and shredded it and then stirred back in. we had it over rice too, since potatoes and carrots would not have tatsed good,
so, it is not a meat and potatoes kinda roast. oh well, we tried it and wont need to make again......i will stick to traditional

the chili sauce bottles are very pretty tho, so i kept them to do something inky with, lol, so at least i got a future project out of it too, LOL
well I'm glad you mention it b4 I go buy the stuff, but I might go look for those bottles! LOL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!