View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:40 AM   #3904
Isaiah40:31
Stazon Splitcoast

Ay yi yi! And I missed zee January birthdays... So sorry Debzi and MamaRitzi. Hope you both had wonderful days.

We are still in Arizona - January weather has been all over the map: the longest, coldest stretch of below freezing temps in 35 years (the poor trees and plants look very sad right now); we had two of the warmest January days on record last week; record setting rainfall last weekend. And last November was the warmest November in over 100 years. But, in spite of how weird the weather has been here, there is no snow and none of those -30C temps they've had back home - overall it has been wonderful. Getting out on lots of hikes, DH is on the tennis courts for at least a couple of hours every day. Life is good. Last week I had a terrible head cold and cough which kept me snuggled in a blanket feeling sorry for myself but I am back at it now. Went on a 12 mile hike through the nearby Superstition mountains yesterday and tomorrow's hike is a 9 mile wander through the desert/mountains near here. Love it.

Hugz to all zee punchiez. Keep well.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!