Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:34 AM   #11145
vikkijo
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Location: At the end of a dead end dirt road, in the middle of no where!
Default Hey there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Alt View Post
Check in...

I too have yucky high bills. This is my first 2-day weekend since Christmas. Kind of kicking back and working on my budget for the upcoming year. have to come up with some serious big money - need to replace the roof on my house. Going through stuff and getting rid of unwanted or duplicate items too.

I did this when I got my stuff out of storage, anything that was broke (I was always gonna fix it later..gone, not sure where i wanted it to go... gone. can't remember why I bought it.. gone)

This past Wed I had my colonoscopy - everything is good - don't have to do that again for another 10yrs. Only good news I've gotten since the first of the year.

Yay

Gotta find someone on here who can tell me how to change my name. Want to remove the last 3 letters - don't know yet what I want my new name to be, but I'll think of something. Maybe one that incorporates my love of dogs.

Ask Lydia understandblue...if anyone knows its her

Weather has been nice here... well, nice for January anyway. But starting tomorrow the temps are supposed to drop and won't get above 10* for a few days. Going to be thinking positive on that though - think how good 25* will feel.

Hope everyone is staying healthy and avoiding the nasty flu bug that's spreading it's horrible wings.

Knock on wood, I think this not being able to work is better for my health,not even a cold since I've been laid up

I'll stop in sooner from now on.

I am a slacker at popping in too.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!