View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 05:11 AM   #977
Forest Ranger
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Oh WOW!!! You ladies are AMAZING!!!

Pansy, I love those baby cards! Too Cute!!! Makes me want to snuggle a sweet-smelling baby (just love the way they smell - so long as their diapers are fresh. )

April, that card looks YUMMY! I spy Brock's favorite candy! Tee Hee!!! Funny story... when I was pregnant for oldest DS (not Brock), I craved Butterfingers. Never before then was I too fond of them; nor have I been since. My DH is ummmmmmmmmmmm... how do I say this..................not the most observant man in the world. He doesn't seem to realize I never eat Butterfingers, he just remembers those months of cravings. Sooooooooooo every year for Christmas one of the things in my stocking is a Butterfinger, which Brock LOVES to eat. When DD got old enough to help her dad with the Christmas stocking shopping, she told him I don't like Butterfingers. He was clueless. LOL! So he didn't buy one. Brock and I were both disappointed - it's tradition, after all. Sooooooooooooo other than that one year, every year I get a Butterfinger in my stocking for Brock to enjoy.

Zella, oh my goodness!!! You due insomnia so well! Such pretty colorful cards!!!
MelonHeadz OSAAT {PIN}Spirational Challenges Sweet Stampin

My blog: Cre8tive Play
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."
Come Chat with Me in the Chit Chat Forum
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!