View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 05:11 AM   #977
Forest Ranger
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Oh WOW!!! You ladies are AMAZING!!!

Pansy, I love those baby cards! Too Cute!!! Makes me want to snuggle a sweet-smelling baby (just love the way they smell - so long as their diapers are fresh. )

April, that card looks YUMMY! I spy Brock's favorite candy! Tee Hee!!! Funny story... when I was pregnant for oldest DS (not Brock), I craved Butterfingers. Never before then was I too fond of them; nor have I been since. My DH is ummmmmmmmmmmm... how do I say this..................not the most observant man in the world. He doesn't seem to realize I never eat Butterfingers, he just remembers those months of cravings. Sooooooooooo every year for Christmas one of the things in my stocking is a Butterfinger, which Brock LOVES to eat. When DD got old enough to help her dad with the Christmas stocking shopping, she told him I don't like Butterfingers. He was clueless. LOL! So he didn't buy one. Brock and I were both disappointed - it's tradition, after all. Sooooooooooooo other than that one year, every year I get a Butterfinger in my stocking for Brock to enjoy.

Zella, oh my goodness!!! You due insomnia so well! Such pretty colorful cards!!!
MelonHeadz OSAAT {PIN}Spirational Challenges Sweet Stampin

My blog: Cre8tive Play
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."
My swap: The Forest in the Fall
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!