View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 01:43 AM   #1307
Stamperamma
Die Cut Diva

Donna

Most of my organization containers were bought at garage sales. When we lived in the apartment and I had no room, I bought a buffet and hutch and used this for all my stuff. I tore out shelves, added cd and DVD racks for inks and stamps, towel racks for punches, magazine holders for paper. On side tabes I had glass jars filled with blossoms, brads, bling, pretty much all my Embellishments. In the bottom half I used thoses 12 x 12 paper holders from michaels for ribbon, tools etc. the major tools went in the middle drawer.

The buffet and hutch were one hundred dollars, one can of paint and a couple weekends of scouring garage sales and sixty more dollars and voila for under two hundred dollars i had a dinning room and a craft room. You should see how much stuff you can cram in one of those things. I even managed for ten dollars to talk the owner and his son into moving the hutch into my apartment.

The hutch has a new home now. My girlfriend left her husband and moved to NB so I gave it to her.

Dea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnaml View Post
Oh my Oh my Oh my half of you sound like me and the other half don't. I am the queen of procrastination. Most of you know this. I wish I could be as organized as some of you. Yes Lynn, it is a crap room. My room looks like the pic you showed. UGH. I will take a pic some day, but do not laugh......I would be embarrassed.

Kathy, I did plug my ears...LOL...you should have told me to cover my eyes. Love ya

Love the chatter,now lets talk about how we can organize on a non budget!!!! That would be a great topic. My husband gets so mad at me when i spread out to the kitchen, dining room and every other room in the house. He just need to move out or build me my own little craft house in the back yard. Too bad he can only fix things if it requires duct tape

Have a great night everyone and think about how we can all get organized!!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!