View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:11 PM   #4678
~CA~
Loves lavender roses

Send a message via Yahoo to ~CA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brat Cards View Post
I am so sorry to see all the illnesses the Sistah's and families have been enduring. I have been praying.

Hi Silly - It is a good praise report that Jodi has been diagnosed! That is an answer to prayer! Now she can be treated correctly. With Celiac Disease the intestines get so damaged that nutrients are not absorbed including iron. So they are on that. AND with the proper diet hopefully she can start the healing process.

Hi Kathy!!!

Greenie - So happy to hear you are so feisty! Keep walking! I'm doing the treadmill six days a week for 45-55 minutes. I put my Kindle on big print and read while I am walking. That way the times goes by a lot faster. Plus, I don't have to carry a flashlight and wear a wet suit with the weather around here. I can issue proclamations from the treadmill too! Mwahahahaha! Do your homework! Did you brush your teeth? Please give Bubba some water! The down side is that it make me sweat! Eewwwww!

Hi Tater! Hi Shirt! I sure hope you two are getting better!

Hi CA! I pray the chemo does just what it should. It sounds like you have new foster kids? It also looks like you have been gimped up. I hope you are better.

Hi new gals-freshmen! Ha Ha! Jill, if you go walking in the mall you could add weight lifting to your routine! I wonder how much a shopping bag of Eddie Bauer clothes or some cute new boots would weigh? Shopping could then be medicinal!

Punk, Leslie I pray God will make beauty from ashes for the church and it's body. I pray Ryan gets just the right job too.
Thank you. I hope the chemo does what it should, too. Yes, I have one foster child right now, but I'm giving up my craft room to make it another bedroom. I have a bunk bed coming and I have a toddler bed in there. I will have more kids here one way or another. You can't imagine the need for foster parents. As far as being gimped up goes, I had surgery on my hand in October, and it's still coming around. Doc says it takes about 6 months to get back to "normal". I'm trying. Will I ever be "normal"????

My Blog: Carroll's Corner
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!