View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 04:36 PM   #34
Vickie Y
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Vickie Y Questionnaire

What are a few of your favorite craft companies? PaperTreyInk, My Favorite Things, Ellen Hutson, Heartfelt Creations, Simon Says Stamp, Stampin Up, Impress Rubber Stamps, to name a few!

What are your go to colors when crafting? It all depends on the project; I love using all colors, but seems I go to the subtles and neutrals for most projects.

What items do you use the most on your projects? Cardstock, border punches, dies, embossing folders, ribbon, handmade flowers, prima-like flowers, pearls, gems

What sort of paper/ card stock do you like to use on your projects? Use PTI white to stamp images; love PTI cardstock, SU cardstock, Bazzil textured cardstock

What items do you use for finishing touches? Love and use all these examples! bling,pearls,ribbon,stickles,mist's,

What is your style like when you craft? Ex: retro,trendy,traditional,etc.
I'm an eclectic crafter...it all depends on the project as to what my style will be.

Do you scrap, make cards, or alter? Love doing all three, but mainly do cardmaking.

What are your least favorite items to use and would never be items that you would buy? flat stickers and eyelets

What items would make you the happiest craft girl in the world? Just saw a demonstration of the Zutter Bow It All - awesome tool! Would love to have any of the Tim Holtz Blueprint line of stamps, 6x6 or 8x8 Graphic 45 Secret Garden DP, 6x6 or 8x8 Graphic 45 French Country, Memory Box bicycle die, MFT Plentiful Petals die. And, as a crafter, I love surprises, too! If my sis likes it, I will too!

Do you use copics or any other special pens or markers? I use copics and
copic type markers.

Special personal interests : Papercrafting is my only hobby, along with shopping for craft supples!

Who is your scrap/card/craft icon? Blog links are welcome I find so much great inspiration right here on SCS

Do you drink coffee or teas? coffee, with caffeine!

What scents are your favorite? have allergies so don't use any scented products.

What's your favorite craft store? Favorite brick and mortor stores are Joanns, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Archivers, and when I go to Texas to visit my DD we go to a LSS called The Stamp Asylum in Plano!!

Do you have a favorite sweet treat? Jelly Bellys, Ghiradelli Milk Chocolate with caramel.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!