View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 04:17 PM   #1294
muscrat
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamperamma View Post
Okay, if you all promise not to laugh I will tell you a secret. I married Kathys twin. We have a music system in the house and my husband saved, named and catalogues 29046 songs. That is not a typo. He is a musician and music is his passion. Most of the songs had to be recorded off of albums, 45's and 77. It took him five months every night for at least six hours. This was done after work. We have lists for every movies, all my photos are categorized and copied to disks I case we have a crash. He even owns a time machine that copies your drives once a week and stores that image in the cloud, because you just never know what might happen. We all have our thing right. And Kathy you are right we will all run to you in time of need.

Dea
At one time, I had a great home inventory file. Product, where bought, when bought, where it is in the house, Cost etc! OHHHH and I almost forgot. I once tried to catalog my DS's baseball card collection! Oh that was a job. And now we got rid of all the cards anyway! That's ok, because I never moved the copies over from the floppies!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!