View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 11:49 AM   #1262
stamp300
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
How would you like to have all your stuff in the living room? That's where mine is. I have one whole wall and corner, so my OCD comes in very handy! I have three wall shelves, a craft table (really a kitchen island on wheels!), two bookshelves, a computer desk for desk top space, and a computer desk with computer and printer in the corner. I also have a shelf above this. And a cabinet near the hallway. Everything fits....but I am organized. Oh, forgot about the drawers on wheels for my punches and the two drawer sections stacked on top of each other. You wouldn't believe how much stuff I have in this one section of the living room. This picture was taken a while back. I've rearranged since then...added another bookcase.
WOW!

I had my craft/stamp/sewing room once, but then we had kids. Now I have a desk in my bedroom which I do most of my stamping there, however my big bookcase of SU stamps are on there, all labeled but in my dining room. I have 4 Iris carts with misc. wood stamps plus 2 more iris carts that have all my clear stamps along with $1 clear stamps. I also have a BIG black binder with the $1 clear stamps in them along with my CB or Sizzix mini die cuts & EF's in my kids room.

When Angie comes over, we generally stamp in my dining room or I would go to her house & stamp in her dining room.
QFTD52
FS318
You Can Do It Challenge
HYCCT2013
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!