View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 11:47 AM   #15
susiestampalot
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Ok, Lori is right--this IS the million dollar question!

For black, I'm a Brilliance girl. Dottie, you are right though, I also have to ink up often, especially if I'm about to stamp a TCP penguin or Sprinkle (solid black images), and I ALWAYS heat set it no matter the image. I mostly stamp on White from Papertrey or Neenah paper.

I usually stamp a sentiment last in my cardmaking process at which time I grab my Memento Tuxedo Black, only because I don't have to heat set it!

For color, I still have all my old SU! colors, but they are getting dried up and "hairy" and I'm not wanting to invest in all the reinkers because of the oldness of my pads. I'm thinking about slowly but surely replacing them with all the new MFT colored inks. What does everyone think of them? The coverage looks fantastic! And so does the Gina K inks, although she informed us today that the red is having separation problems within the composition of the ink and some of the pads are randomly not glued onto the case well enough. She is SO classy though and is replacing every single one of the pads customers have ordered with these problems, no questions asked. LOVE HER!! Who has tried these colors--MFT or Gina K.? I'm interested in feedback about both.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!