View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 10:51 AM   #32
Quilling_Queen
Insane Embellisher

One Spot Please.... US please

Questionnaire

What are a few of your favorite craft companies? SU, Whipper Snapper, Penny Black, Inky Antics, Just For Fun

What are your go to colors when crafting? What ever I have available usually - purples, teals, blues

What items do you use the most on your projects? Ribbon & Pearls

What sort of paper/ card stock do you like to use on your projects? Georgia Pacific 110lb CS, DSP, SU CS

What items do you use for finishing touches? Ex: bling,pearls,ribbon,stickles,mist's,etc. Mostly pearls & ribbons - do not own any stickles

What is your style like when you craft? Ex: retro,trendy,traditional,etc. No real style, I do a little of everythign depending on my mood and the theme of the cards

Do you scrap, make cards, or alter? Cards & Recipe Cards mostly, some altering for swaps

What are your least favorite items to use and would never be items that you would buy? I don't have anything that I don't like, I try everything at least once.

What items would make you the happiest craft girl in the world? embossing folders, Tombow permanent adhesive tape refills, pearls (any color), 6x6 papers, anything really... I like it all

Do you use copics or any other special pens or markers? I have cheap markers from AC Moore and a couple copics.

Special personal interests :

Who is your scrap/card/craft icon? Blog links are welcome

Do you drink coffee or teas? Love teas - just got into using loose leaf tea (would like to try fruity flavors)

What scents are your favorite? Vanilla, Apple, lilac, lavendar

What's your favorite craft store? AC Moore, Joann Fabrics, Michaels, scrapbook.com

Do you have a favorite sweet treat? try not to snack much, but I love yogurt covered pretzels or milk chocolate (orwhite chocolate) covered pretzels
Life's A Beach Swap Red, White & Blue Swap Celebrate Summer Swap
Fingerlakes Get Together It's All Good Duck Tape Challenge Swap
Caffeinated Swap Favorite "Feel Good" Movie Card & Tags
Camping In The Forest Swap Summer WS/PB Swap
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!