View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:48 AM   #22
stampyra
Matboard Maniac

I got my order today & have everything tested out. The Anna Griffin folders are the prettiest folders I have. I am really impressed with the impressions they have. I was also happy with the borders. I numbered them so that I can easily decide which borders are supposed to go with what folder. I have a huge collection of her stamps & have loved them for years. The folders are completely worth it. I signed up for auto ship & can hardly wait to get the other folders. They all seem like they will fit with my style. I was sure them bug itself would be a shiney gold & I was really happy it'[s a matte gold. Now I need to decide if I want to keep the green or gold one. I thought it was strange that they stopped shipping the C plate witht he bug. I don't use my C plate with my dies because it cuts too much & my spellbinder dies would get caught in the plate. I still would like the c plate just in case I need it. I guess I can use shims. I am really happy I decided to get this offer. I've been watching the craft days on HSN for years & never ordered anything. A few times Ie kicked myself for not getting the specials. I won't have to do that this time. JIL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!