View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 08:18 AM   #184
artisticsole
Swapper of the Month - April 2013

Send a message via MSN to artisticsole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandi*S View Post
Well, I know I'm going to disappoint a lot of you, but we didn't go to the scrapbook show today. I was the one who actually didn't want to go. I thought about it, and as generous as his offer was, how much fun would I have had with him standing around. I know he wouldn't have rushed me, but I would have felt rushed.
As far as the whole hunter & gather thing. We both must be hunters, because I talk myself out of shopping. I really, don't like to shop, I'm in and out as quickly as I can be. I go with a list and very rarely look around.
So today we went to Fort Worth, had lunch/dinner in the stockyards, then I went to the Tea & Spice exchange to stock up on some teas, and flavored sugars, oh and I bought some for a friend for her birthday. Even though there wasn't any scrapbooking items involved, it was still a good day.
This may sound silly, but I have to ask--you had dinner in the stockyards? Is it a historical site or something?--I can just see a cow looking at you while you eat (obviously I've never been to Texas!)