View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 11:11 PM   #101
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara Jay View Post
If HSN gets Envelope Punch boards before the small store owners there will be some very unhappy owners.

Originally store owners were told they would get their first shipment of Envelope boards the end of January to the first week of February. Then that was revised to late March early April.
I hope WE R Memory Keepers didn't change the ship dates to stores that ordered at CHA so they could promise the first shipment to HSN.

If they did that I will never buy another thing from WE R Memory Keepers. Businesses honoring their word is very important to me .
I agree that upsets me too. I remember in the videos I watched the date clearly said around the end of January or beginning of February. I wrote it down because my DH was going to get me the punch for Valentine's Day.

I have the flu so I sound grumpy but I am not. This will probably come out grumpy. I have seen many companies tech and crafting profile their products on HSN before releasing it to smaller stores. I have a friend who has a tech store was promised a release date on a product, started pre-orders and then the manufacturer turned around and sold the product on HSN before they sent the product to the smaller stores. I think it was an e-reader. I can't remember for sure. It was a few years back.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!