View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 09:10 PM   #28
dannette831
Inking Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to dannette831
Default Sign me up!

I would love to be signed up for the US mailing only Please!! So, when you assign a secret sister do we then come back here and look at the thread for her questionaire? Thanks so much, This looks like it will be great fun!! Dannette

What are a few of your favorite craft companies? Quick Quotes,Bella Blvd, Pink Paislee, Heidi Swapp,Websters pages,Stampin Up!

What are your go to colors when crafting? Pink,white,green,silver
What items do you use the most on your projects? Banner cutouts,Glitter, embossing powder
What sort of paper/ card stock do you like to use on your projects? Stampin Up! card stocks and I love, love , love designer papers. I use ALOT of 6X6 paper pads
What items do you use for finishing touches? Ex: bling,pearls,ribbon,stickles,mist's,etc.
Self adhesive rhinestones,Perals & brads,spray mists

What is your style like when you craft? Ex: retro,trendy,traditional,etc. Cutsey,Shabby ChicDo you scrap, make cards, or alter? I love to do all 3 but I make cards more than anything else

What are your least favorite items to use and would never be items that you would buy?
big bulky buttons

What items would make you the happiest craft girl in the world? a full mini scrapbook kit in the shabby chic. I am really bad at coordinating papers together so needless to say, I have never completed a mini album and I would really love to.
Do you use copics or any other special pens or markers? I do use Copics

Special personal interests : Camping,Taking our doggie, Cooper to the dog park to play with other doggies. I love to bake and make my own packaging for my baked goodies to give to friends.Who is your scrap/card/craft icon? Blog links are welcome

Do you drink coffee or teas? No

What scents are your favorite? Jasmine,Pineapple & coconut

What's your favorite craft store? Michaels

Do you have a favorite sweet treat? I like Twix and love shortbread
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!