View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:14 PM   #1242
Donnaml
Hardware Hotshot

Send a message via Skype™ to Donnaml

Everyone is getting new things but me .......Do you feel sorry for me yet? LOL

Kathy, I can hear you! But.......Yipeeeeeeee

Now Lynn, don't make me come up there and gibb smack you for working too hard. And yes, you are a very good mommy

I know I have to start my card, but geez, you should see my crap room and nobody will volunteer to clean it for me WHaaaaaaaaaa I wonder if you could hire someone just to come in and clean my craft room?........Naaaa, she would take one look and walk right back out.

Well, the puppy is doing real good. Today we had no accidents in the house. But he will not go outside without me. ANd we have a HUGE fenced in yard for him to run around in. WHat is up with that. I think he has issues. Taking him to the vet to bechecked over just to make sure he is OK. You never know about who had him before I got him. But he is just a good puppy.

Oh my, I even wrote that in baby talk, good thing you couldn't see my face as I typed it. I have reverted back to baby talk for goodness sake, and with a dog!!!!!!!!!

Might be going back to Georgia for 2 weeks to help my sister with a garage sale. She is moving to Nebraska. She works full time and has MS but her real problem is.......she is a procrastinator and when I was there last time, I helped get everything ready for her first garage sale. Now she wants me back. I can do it at someone elses house, why can't I do it at mine???????

Maybe my daughter is right, maybe I am a hoarder.......

Ok, going to go work on some beading. I am going to attempt to make a "tree of life" with wire and beads. Wish me luck.

Have a great evening everyone and a wonderful tomorrow.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!