View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 10:25 AM   #22
geogymnast82
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minders View Post
But you were able to order I hope???? And I love that SU tries new things but I didn't care for the SAB brochure layout either. It was gorgeous but busy and I like to flip I guess instead of fold out, ha!
That was me, too. I liked it for the artistic look but what I always liked about SU's catalogs was the fact that the stamp sets were pictured and pictured at full scale. I can't stand it when I can't see the real size of things or when a company either doesn't show all the images in the set or have them at a reduced scale. I'm at the point I have so much that I don't really need any other stamps, but if I choose to purchase something, I want to know the true size of the images so I can check if the scale works with what I already have. If I have to work at figuring that out or have to search for all the images or info for a set, then that's telling me I don't need it and will take my money elsewhere.

And thanks to craftymomto2 for the link - makes it so much easier to visualize than SU's artsy version.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!