View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 06:32 AM   #2666
stamplady_13
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to stamplady_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcousins13 View Post
My bedroom has been the dumping ground too...its not so bad now, but I do have all of the stuff from Jarod's room in there now. Brent has promised me that he will try his best to get Jarod's room finished this week. I can help on Wednesday and during the weekend. It shouldn't take very long once we put our minds to it. So, hopefully, I can work on getting his stuff out of my room after this weekend and get my bedroom back!

I know how you feel about trying to clean these areas. If you are like me, the stuff has been put there because you don't know where else to put it! So, its either find new homes or toss it...and neither can be an easy task.

Hang in there, girl!
Part of the issue is that we gave up a bookshelf when Miss K moved in. We gave it to her. So I have boxes of books in our room. We need a bookshelf for Little J first but should probably look for another one for ourselves. Of course, DH wants to make one. That would be fine but a) he has to make it all difficult. He has this ingrained perfectionism that sends him looking at all these odd-shaped difficult to do contraptions when all I want is a simple 2 shelf bookcase for Little J. Not to mention that he doesn't have the experience to make something like this:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...ZtmcyLhR-mAKmS

All I see when I look at this is a project that will never get done with his busy schedule (full time student and stay-at-home dad) and wasted space.

b) not sure when he would get it done. It could be AGES

once Little J has space for his overflowing books, we'll see about one for us.

Anyway...that's a big part of the issue. Boxes of books. There are other issues too though.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!