View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 07:30 AM   #179
Vickie Y
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandi*S View Post
Well, I know I'm going to disappoint a lot of you, but we didn't go to the scrapbook show today. I was the one who actually didn't want to go. I thought about it, and as generous as his offer was, how much fun would I have had with him standing around. I know he wouldn't have rushed me, but I would have felt rushed.
As far as the whole hunter & gather thing. We both must be hunters, because I talk myself out of shopping. I really, don't like to shop, I'm in and out as quickly as I can be. I go with a list and very rarely look around.
So today we went to Fort Worth, had lunch/dinner in the stockyards, then I went to the Tea & Spice exchange to stock up on some teas, and flavored sugars, oh and I bought some for a friend for her birthday. Even though there wasn't any scrapbooking items involved, it was still a good day.
Oh Sandi! I can't imagine not going! Was it in Plano?? Seems there is a stamp/scrap show this time of year there. I try to visit my DD in July when the HeirloomPro stamp/scrap show is held in Plano. I love going to the stockyards! It's been awhile since she's taken me there; going to put that on my to do list when I visit in July.

Hope everyone has a marvelous Monday!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!