View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 06:24 AM   #3299
JBgreendawn
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainmom View Post
Some times I do it this way, also.

Now you have me thinking about 5 X 7 cards. How the heck do you make a card base for that? My biggest paper is 12 X 12. So you can only get one card from a 12X12 CS right?
I use my 12 to get two square 6" cards...

I use 8.5X11 to get 5X7 and 4.5X6 and yes one card per sheet. but, on the A-6 card I also have a scrap wide enough to get an 3" square folding gift card. when I do 5X7" I tend to use its long scrap for sentiment stamping ( to make into little tags)

You can buy card bases you know? they sell it in packs like 50 bases for X amount of money and its even scored... and it can come in all kinds of sizes and colors. ( just not from SU they only seem to carry flat sheets or if they do a pack of card bases it will be some funky size for a limited time)
depends on how gung ho you are about becoming SUO.
if so you can cut your paper.

ETA I buy reams of white and cream from Neenah... and when you buy direct from them you are allowed 4 sample packs for free. ( and the sample sheets are like 14 or 15 by like 19? something they are huge... I cut these down to be portrait 5X7 bases actually. ( then use the scraps for sentiments )

Last edited by JBgreendawn; 01-28-2013 at 06:28 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!