View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 05:54 AM   #3291
lesliespringer
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Mascoutah, Illinois, Living In My Own Home Finally!!-Hibiscus from my backyard in Hawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamijo View Post
morning- migraine yesterday led to a nap which then led to not being able to fall asleep which has now led to sheer exhaustion and a headache... Oh the joys of Monday
Tami, check with a doc. I know you have been having lots of migraine along with me.
I have been having migraines for 18 plus years.

My last doc that put me in the hospital in July figured out I was having a combination of migraine and tension headaches at the same time. I am able to now figure out which one I have now migraine or tension headache and take the right meds to get rid of it.

I am now Migraine free and it is Totally Awesome. I have not had a migraine in about 3 months and when I did the the right meds worked in and hour.

Now I am not saying that you have tension headaches with migraine, but maybe there is something else. Because after 18 years of this stuff I was real upset to find out that "IT" was something as simple as to different headache problems at once that was causing my problems.

Maybe you could have a simple solution too, you never know.

Because I really don't want you to go though 18 years of this crap like I did. One easy but pain in the butt thing you can do is start a journal for your doc and record daily event for your doc of your migraine activity.

Give it a shot, you never know.

"The quickest way for a parent to get a child's attention is to sit down and look comfortable.

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!