View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:46 AM   #3290
JenMarie
Chat Box Chick Enabler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainmom View Post
Ok, what the heck is the spider thing? I haven't seen it, and I hope I don't!

Haven't heard from Arlene. Texted her this AM, no reply yet. She is probably having one of her "sleeping off the meds" weekends. I will try her again tomorrow.

Poor Jen! (((((HUGS))))) I will be glad when the gallbladder ordeal is over for you.

Is your research finding anything diet related that causes this problem? We had so many people at work having GB surgery for awhile there, we were beginning to think it was in the water or the air!

Most of them were diagnosed correctly and got the surgery and were much better soon. One lady had pain more in her back for a while and they had her doing physical therapy for her back for weeks before they figured out it was gallbladder. She is fine since see had her surgery.
it can be hereditary. Overweight and high fat diet doesn't help.
There are so many different kinds of issues with it.
And, having it removed most likely won't solve all problems. Bile is stored in the gallbladder. ....it comes from the liver. So now bile will go directly to small intestines at a slower rate so can still have digestive problems/issues. I've found a list of foods to avoid and foods that are helpful. I would totally recommend that Information on Gallbladder Attacks, gallbladder symptoms, gallbladder diet, gallbladder removal, and gallbladder health. site to those that have had it removed.
(the bad list contains chocolate and coffee)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!