View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 12:08 AM   #34
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

Carol- You post was so on the dot. I am glad you spoke up about the scrapcelebrity friends. As crafters we really do that not wanting to hurt their feelings. I think it's gotten worse because of the Internet because we do know them on the boards. We don't want to look like mean people either. I am guilty of it. I hate hurting anyone in real life or online. You know I cuss out my friends when they deserve it. ! They love me for it. I think they do they have told me so. I do have a couple of scrapcelebrity friends that are like sisters to me and I am willing to tell them what is wrong when I see it. They still care for me.

mayjoynstamp- Cute user name. I agree with you about stocking up on supplies that go bad. I am guilty of that. I dropped a small fortune on Xyron adhesive refills. They all went bad. I didn't know they had a shelf life. That was one of those heartsick moments. I couldn't even look at Xyron for the longest time. I know it was my fault for stocking up. Lesson learned and I am more careful now stocking up on things. Our craft tools are not toliet paper. We don't need a lifetime supply. ! I know some of you are saying "Be quiet!"

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!