View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:46 PM   #25
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie1974 View Post
DeeAnn,

Remind me to never get on your bad side, LOL.

As for what everyone has expressed here, I agree. Good topic for discussion.
Angie, I hope I didn't come off mean. I am going to fret about that now. I know you wrote LOL. I do fret. Sorry to anyone if I did. I have the flu so I probably do sound grumpy.

My Mom calls my temper a happy temper. She says it lasts ten seconds, I am happy again add see both sides of the situation. My Mom holds grudges. She's always amazed I don't. I was really mad because the designs the lady took from me where the same designs the stationery company took from me. Of course I was like You got to be joking. Not again! I had a temper flare. Her work is in a major die cutting design store. One of the big reasons I didn't go after her because I have been in the paper crafting community for a long time now. I know if crafter's buy her files (technically my files, lol) you will all change them up any way. It's not going to be the same design. Personally for me I am cool with that.

Trust me I am not a pushover either. I will fight for what is right to tooth and nail. I just don't think some lady going to make about $20 on some designs is worth hurting her and her families life. I will definitely go after a large corporation if they try it. I know with most individuals it tends to be copy is inspiration. Corporation copy means profit.

I have seen artists get very upset about CASE. They will go after you.That is why I shared my story. I think it's always better to ask.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!