What a pleasure to read what everyone's goals are! Very inspiring, and I wish you all the best!
1. U S E those darn scraps!!!! (so far, so good)
2. Host 3-4 card making sessions with friends. I never was a demonstrator, but several of my friends were but have lapsed. The group of ladies who used to go to the workshops elected me to fill the void. Now I can see what we want/need to make (Happy Birthday, Sympathy, and Masculine cards are at the top of the list), and not be restrained by a specific company. And it's fun to get my girlfriends together. And I use my excess stuff. Talk about win-win.
3. Use the designer paper that I have been collecting over the years. I am embarrassed to look at the serious mass I seem to have collected.
4. Use the tools and embellishments I have. This hoard is thankfully less massive than the paper.
5. Maintain the joy I find in the creative process.
Thanks for sharing!
Shyla P Middleton
Fan Club Member
My avatar is my beloved corgi, Cora