View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 02:36 PM   #35
jasonw1
Proud Fan Club Member

There doesn't seem to be a regular Favorites thread this week, maybe I missed something but I will post the ones in my favorites that I feel are CAS!

Here they are:

Best Wishes by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Difficulties Mastered FS311 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS311 by hobbywoman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love You More TLC413 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS204 Red Rose Garland by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC413 I Heart My Dies! by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC413 my fave flower die by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD148 Your Heart Knows the way by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC413, CAS204 Embroidered Die-cut Posies by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Polka-dot Birthday by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD149 F4A153 Cupid's Love by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VLV Week 5 - Brighter Days by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC373, Blue Bliss by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

love you ... by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You by sassytjw - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope everyone has a great, creative, crafty and HAPPY week!

Peggy
P.S. Thank you to the dedicated notifiers and the time they donate to this thread!

"Joy is the best make up". Anne Lamont
Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!