View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 01:38 PM   #252
Cameldiva
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamper1 View Post
Thanks so much? I don't want to be a pest but I think this will be fun. I put pamper1 on the back do I need to put anything else?
Of course it will be fun. Enjoy the process.

Whenever I participate in swaps, I usually put down a date, name of swap and also my name and scs name. It just helps when you are looking back and fonding your inchies and you know where they came from. Also, having the other information on there allows you to thank the maker as well as maybe answer some questions about the inchie.

So, an example of one would be:

Diane aka cameldiva
Dena's 100 inchie swap
April 2012

I would make a template in Word with miniscule font so all those words will fit and print it up on mailing labels.

Re your previous question about newspapers... newsprint is a cheap paper and not meant to be archival. It yellows and gets brittle. If you are using it for your background, don't forget to put some kind of protector over it to seal it after. So clear embossing powder, or crystal effects, or diamond glaze or microglaze . beware, though, products like versamark may seep through and cause the newsprint to become translucent and show the print from the back of the page.... unless of course, that was your whole intention in the first place.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!