View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 01:10 PM   #4666
irishgreensue
Stazon Splitcoast

Goodness, I am missing a short time to go scrap booking and lots of things happening here that I missed being gone for the day!!

Lesley, so sorry to hear about the church fire closing the church and forcing them to meet elsewhere - how sad to be uprooted like that!! Hope they have insurance that will allow them to rebuild it again. Prayers for their congregation!! Also prayers for Ryan to find a new job that will make him feel useful and good again - he has had such a time of it, and I have never stopped praying for your son(s)

Silly, sorry to hear of Jodi's celiac disease - I don't know much about it but I will google it and learn so I know what to pray for! Hopefully sending her to a dietician will be to her benefit and they will be able to help her feel better again!

Lesley, thanks for taking on the job of challenge scheduler - it 's a big job and the shoes will be HARD TO FILL, but I know you will give it your best effort and make it fun too.

Shirt, I am already missing your joking and sarcasm related to the challenge list, but at least you are still the Bus Driver with the cool Helmet and the shiny Halo - I know CA doesn't want to lose her job as Chief Polisher!! Your cards for the DTs you are on have been the BOMB, Sis, and to Tater's delight, not too much P##K - love the new vintage look you are doing, trying to take notes too!

Les, also thanks for a cool challenge for next Friday! sounds interesting!! and I love blue - can we use another color with it??

Jill, I have been making a lot of cards staying inside too, but my walk is a definite part of my day (except yesterday) I just hope I am as lucky as your DH and lose some weight too, now that I am up and moving again!! You do lose more weight walking in the cold though (your body has to work harder to stay warm, therefore you burn more calories!! I HOPE!!)

CA, Still praying for DeAnna too, hoping she is still ON for the chemo this week and Emily did not give her any flu germs - I bet Greg had his hands full keeping the kids all apart so no one else got sick!!

Tater, so glad to hear Gunner is going to be retiring soon - will give you guys a chance to do a little "traveling" too - how fun - something John and I had planned to do (see the USA ..in your Chev-ro-let..... <---insert my melodious voice here singing for your listening pleasure- wow, really dated myself with that one, huh?)
Hope you get a chance to see it ALL!

Brat Girl - it is so good to see you back here - I have been practicing - in my head - how to prepare a good latte for you - missed you and happy you are back, praying all is well!!!

Sorry if I missed anything else important - Just skimmed this last page, Trying to get caught up - Jan, Kathy, and Pat - also Kush, Nancy, Wendy and any other 'sometime' riders - keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs to everyone of you!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!