View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:50 AM   #2600
stamplady_13
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to stamplady_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcousins13 View Post
It is! When the homework gets too overwhelming I can escape to the craft room...where the cleaning is even fun because I have been unearthing some things that I forgot I had! Most of it brand new and not over opened! I got A LOT more to do in there before its comfortable to craft again. The last 15 minutes got the floor directly in front of the desk over to the wall all cleaned! You know those rooms that most of us had or have? The ones that become the dumping ground for stuff? Well...that's my craft room. I need to get all that stuff cleaned out of there before I am comfy in there. I did just stand there and stare at my craft table area for a few minutes before I came upstairs! It looks so nice all clean! Do doubt! There is still a bit of clutter there...and I COULD weed it out...but I really don't mind a bit of clutter in the craft room. As long as its not taking over. All of it is crafty stuff clutter. I don't see me buying anything new this year...except for cardstock and, maybe, a Silhouette. No more stamps or embellishments need to come in this house for a while!!!
So exciting finding "new" things! Like Christmas all over again. yes, unfortunately I do know about dumping rooms. The main one used to be the guest room but now that it is Kylie's room it has become the basement (where the furniture from that room went) and the upstairs hall and our bedroom Slowly but surely I am making a dent in these areas.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!