View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 08:48 AM   #302
Gizelabella
Crimping Master

I know, I really enjoy my Craft Room! My DH in my beginning Stampin' Days thought when I asked him to make me a bench for my dining room that opened up with room for storage, that that would be enough room for all of my supplies. (If I remember correctly, at that time I already had my supplies stored in a wardrobe closet). He carved a real "Smartie Pants" saying on the inside of the bench on the lift up part. LOL he caved!! And I got my room! He always wanted to do a large addition onto our house, and when he decided he was going too, he really did...LOL, he got a little carried away. The little house that we raised our DC in became a great place to someday perhaps have a nice B&B with plenty of room for our children to come home with their families. LOL We all still laugh at my bench, he made it from wood he found in his Mom and Dad's attic that his Dad had saved for a special project, the wood is 100+ years old and I just rolled my eyes at him for engraving what he did in it! The bench itself is beautiful!!